[SunRescue] what are these parts of Axil Ultima?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 10 17:00:18 CST 2000

Back panel info:
    MII is a sort of 100BaseT AUI port...

    // is the printer port (parallel)

Memory:

    I assume this unit is the same as Sun Ultra1/Ultra2 systems and takes
the same RAM
    as an Ultra 1/2/ or even SS/20.

    The two extra slot "extensions" are probably for prestoserve/NFS
accelerator cards,
    I can't imagine this machine is capable of taking VSIMM DIMMs to provide
    framebuffer...

Axil made Sun clones, and this is probably a very nice little Ultra 1 clone,
all user-replaceable parts are probably SUn Ultra-compatible, but there may
be limits to some aspects, like CPU speed, etc.

Great find, good luck with the system,

Ken