[SunRescue] *interesting* site, with *fantastical* prices

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 8 16:36:57 CST 2000

Innfomail at aol.com writes:

>Ira Mosier, the owner of this site has been an active secondary market dealer
>in SUN & SGI in the State of Washington for many years. While his prices are
>high he is bargainable. Like all dealers he has problems with space, even
>having a barn.

>He is a very aggressive buyer (I have had to bid against him) so sometimes he
>may have more into the equipment than he would like to admit.

>I don't know how he feels about hobbyists, however I would contact him for
>odd Sun parts that may be rare and needed to refurbish old equipment. He has
>been buying and selling Sun equipment for over a decade.

I have dealt with him by email & telephone, and purchased a few things
from him (Sun-4/380, I don't remember what else) and think highly of
him & his business.

Obviously, don't buy the over-priced items. There are plenty of other
things he has for sale. (Is the Titan still available? I've been sorely
tempted by that one...)

-------- david fischer -------- dave at cca.org -------- www.cca.org --------
---------- never let reason stand in the way of self-confidence ----------