[SunRescue] *interesting* site, with *fantastical* prices

Seth Dunehew rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 8 11:15:29 CST 2000

It doesn't look like they are the most technical bunch, or at least up on
the current prices, but some of the stuff has a definite cool factor.  They
have a Maspar, it's a little more the last one on eBay.

The pic of their location is a barn in Wash State, from the product
selection I was expecting them to be in Idaho somewhere.