[SunRescue] Ok...newbie question...

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 7 15:45:11 CST 2000

Just curious . . . what we're doing here is giving all of the designers NT
workstations, then using a terminal program to X to the solaris systems,
which will be moving into my server room one by one and going headless ...
would that work for y'all?  That give 'em NT on the desktop, and access to
their email  . .

FWIW - it's a slow process and we could reverse direction if the designers
really wanted.

brian
sys admin