[SunRescue] Strategic Partner Proposal

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 6 11:30:44 CST 2000

Hmm...that would explain the sudden increase in SPAM on the address I use
for this list.

The last was a Russian Lolita site which I blasted until they removed me
from their list.

You'd think this sort of stuff would become illegal pretty quick but I guess
that shows how much pull corporate interests have. *blech*

I think the User Friendly has the right idea:

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=19990222

Mike Hebel