[SunRescue] Dave Case (was RE: Sun 2 Question)

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 6 09:13:51 CST 2000

I can understand this - I once tracked down a friend from High School to
repay a personal debt to him.

If he's still in that area he shouldn't be hard to find.  Believe it or not
most people move rarely and often not very far away.

There are only 65 David Case listings in CA on-line.  I've found the online
database to be fairly indicative of reality.  YMMV.

Let me know if you want the listing I punched up - I'll send it to you
off-list.

Mike Hebel