[SunRescue] What am I, and how did I get here ( CG12 on a SS2)

Stou Sandalski rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 6 04:59:54 CST 2000

Hi,

I was trying to setup X on my SS2 but since its not working I went on the
OpenBSD mailing list, and asked.  One of the goons instructed me to send him
my dmesg output.  I did, but while I was copy/pasting it I looked and I saw
this line:

cgtwelve at sbus0 slot 1 offset 0x0 not configured

I've heard of CG2,  CG3,  CG4, but I have never heard of CG12, can someone
give some info or some links to info about it?

Thanks

Stou