[SunRescue] Compiler problems

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 5 15:38:05 CST 2000

IIRC the w/o OEM on 2.6 does not install the compiler.  I ran into this when
trying to compile something on my Sparc 5.  I finally pulled down a copy of
GCC and installed it and everything installed/compiled ok.

There is also a "make" package at www.sunfreeware.com however I think GCC
includes a "make" in it.  I may be wrong on that one though.

Mike Hebel