[SunRescue] Logging memory errors

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 5 09:04:47 CST 2000

Just went through this memory module error myself!

After replacing the module twice it turns out the socket was bad on the
board.  Sun came out and replaced the board in the E450 and now my
/var/adm/messages doesn't show _any_ information unless I reboot.

Considering that that error has been there from two years before I started
this job I'm a happy camper. :-)

Mike Hebel