[SunRescue] AS-400

scohen - Stephen Cohen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 1 19:11:06 CST 2000

Ahh, fond memories of that which should have caused the FTC to nail IBM's
a$$ to the wall.  What a piece of junk, made particularly visible when an
IBM/XT with an S/36 emulator by California Systems (I think) could blow the
doors off of a real S/36.

I loved the story's ending - on the dock and pick it up quickly, rain is
forecasted!