[SunRescue] Buncha Sun stuff for trade/swap/etc.

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 1 09:03:12 CST 2000

Peter,
    Let me know what is included w/system (RAM=80 Meg, HD=?, Battery? PS?
Case is included. Modem? (Original)Keyboard/Mouse? etc.) and I will come up
with a configuration that should provide you with a good value.

Are you still looking for SS/10 64 Meg DIMMs? Any other SS/10 or SBUS items
you'd like, I have a pretty big parts bin in my basement... What is your
current wants list?

Thanks,

Ken

PS - Nice house (I went to your basenji web site, went to your home page...)