[SunRescue] free documentation

WilliamJanssenbillj at calweb.com WilliamJanssenbillj at calweb.com
Wed Aug 30 16:49:39 CDT 2000

I have some old Sun documents that probably are no longer
of any use. If anyone wants them you pay postage.

They are;
              Description                     dated
    Sun View Programers Guide                 1990

    Sun View System Programers Guide &
      Pix Ref  Reference                      1990

    SunCore Reference Manual                  1988

    Sun CGI  Reference Manual                 1988

    Programers Overview                       1990

    Writing Device Drivers                    1990

I will keep the above for at least one week and then throw
them in the trash.

Thanks

Bill K7NOM