[SunRescue] "attack" on my server and good security sources...

Mike Hebel druaga at pmail.net
Tue Aug 22 16:45:30 CDT 2000

	Thanks to all that helped me out yesterday with the mysterious rpc issue I
was dealing with.  I really appreciate the help!

	I suspect that as Jon Katz said it was just Solstice going flaky on me.  I
rebooted the server and all seems fine now.  Although I really need to read
up on my security knowledge.

	Can anybody point me to any good books/sites on security?  (Keep in mind
that I have blocking software enabled at the corporate level at work so
please let me know if you think the site might ring some bells up the line.
;-)

Mike Hebel