AW: [SunRescue] Is this a decent deal?

chris Günther guenther at agentur-fiedler.de
Tue Aug 22 02:36:27 CDT 2000

> LOL! I paid _way_ too much for my first one about a year ago.  It was an
IPC
> and it cost me $65 with shipping and had no RAM, no HD, and no extra
> framebuffer. *sigh*  Well, live and learn. ;-)
> (I haven't even had the capability to run Solaris at home until the middle
> of this year when I finally got a SS2.)

Heck,

I paid about 135$ for my IPC but it is loaded:
GX Framebuffer
ISDN Card
48 Megs
2GB SCSI HDD
a 17" color Mon
typ 5 keyboard
optical mouse
AUI-converter

The only prob with it: The mon is broken by now the NVRAM went dead
and the keyboard-cable is dead as well :-(

	chris

 | chris Gnther                |
 | Crossing MINDs               |
 | madram at crossing-minds.de     |