[SunRescue] SPARC Station 2: Network Interface Problems

eecueeecue at hotmail.com eecueeecue at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 01:11:34 CDT 2000

I have a SPARCStation 2 that I just recently bought.  It is my first Sun so
excuse my ignorance.  I purchased an AUI to 10BaseT converter and connected
it to the AUI/parllel (marked with <..>) port on the back of my SPARC.  I
plugged that into my LAN and it seems to work fine with my rarpd and tftpd
servers on startup using "boot net".  When I boot like this it recognizes
the le0 device, but when I try and boot normally, the device does not seem
to be configured and I con not see it in   ifconfig -a  what am I doing
wrong here?

-dave