[SunRescue] OT: video game consoles

Creasey sammy at oh.verio.com
Sun Aug 20 14:58:53 CDT 2000

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Any opinions on the Dreamcast?  I'm debating getting one.
>
> Even better, anybody bought one, hated it, wanna sell it cheap?
>
> (my main reason is the availability of Gundam Side Story: 0079...)

I've got one, and quite like the thing...   It's a little scarce on games,
but the Evoultion series isn't too bad if you like RPG's, and it's got a
decent dose of your standard fighting type things....  (mmmm...
soulcaliber...)

Of course, I like my Saturn too, so I'd have bought it regardless of it's
potential for commercial success...

-- Sam

"UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT
Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY to COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARDS."
	-- Robert E. McElwaine