[SunRescue] IPC question...

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Fri Aug 18 12:53:33 CDT 2000

sunhelp.org page has a link to the birdsall HW Ref pages, try there.

The quick answer is that the RAM should go from front to back skipping
slots as needed. To put in your two banks (of 4 SIMMs) you would put
two in the front-most slots, skip two, fill two, skip two, fill two, skip
two,
fill two, then skip two.

Confused? The link off of sunhelp.org ahould help...

Ken