[SunRescue] hard drives and memory

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Thu Aug 17 11:52:34 CDT 2000

Actually, it is a "tall" one - like 1.6" I guess, not low-profile anyway.

Mine is narrow, planned us in ext. case so heat, size not too important,
just capacity, speed and reputation!

HTH,

Ken

I ordered it a while ago, got it about two weeks ago, it was one of three
thay had in stock (I thought about getting all three, but decided I didn't
need the extras)...