[SunRescue] hard drives and memory

GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Aug 16 19:26:03 CDT 2000

Hmm, from the looks of my Indy, any 1/3 height (that's 1 inch high) narrow
SCSI drive should work.  I've been shopping HiTechCafe lately.  You might
actually be able to get a better deal on a 9GB drive than a 4, but just
watch their HD prices for a week or so, and you should be able to find
something adequate.  Just one thing to mention, shipping/handing from them
generally runs about $11, including UPS ground.  Their deals on everything
else make it worth it, and they do a really good job of packing.  Later,
	Greg