[SunRescue] [james at foonly.com: Northern Bay area Sunfolk?]

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Aug 16 18:15:17 CDT 2000

Redirected from rescue at sunhelp.COM:

----- Forwarded message from James Lockwood <james at foonly.com> -----

Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:04:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: James Lockwood <james at foonly.com>
To: rescue at sunhelp.com
Subject: Northern Bay area Sunfolk?

Well, I've finally taken the plunge and am in the process of leaving the
hellhole that is Los Angeles for my old stomping grounds in northern
California.

I'll be ending up in southern Sonoma county (very rural Sebastopol) and if
anyone in the area is interested in playing around with older Sun kit or
has advice on fast internet access I'd love to hear it.  DSL and cable
modems are not available at the moment, but I might be able to get LOS to
one of the Broadlink WDSL towers (which they share with cellphone
facilities).  Anyone have some experience with them?  IDSL does not appear
to be an option either.

-James

----- End forwarded message -----

--