[SunRescue] Thanks!

RRrobert at rits.com.au RRrobert at rits.com.au
Mon Aug 14 03:21:16 CDT 2000

All,

This is a public thank-you to Mike Nicewonger.  Mike offered to be a
shipping-proxy for me so I could purchase one of the Indys offered on
Sunhelp several months ago.  Mike endured a few stuff-arounds from the
vendor, in particular some very poor packaging.  The Indy arrived today
with obvious evidence of Mikes' super job in repacking the thing
properly so it would be protected in transport.

Thank you very much Mike, I really appreciate the effort you went to
just to help me out.

Robert.