[SunRescue] Sparc 5 bits

RRrobert at rits.com.au RRrobert at rits.com.au
Mon Aug 14 03:03:44 CDT 2000

Well it appears that there is plenty of interest !

I'm still in the "expression of interest" stage with the vendor, they're
pondering what to do with them, and I'm trying to convince them to let
them go.  My guess is this will probably take quite a while, I'll keep
the list updated as negotiations proceed.

On the topic of disks for my Compaq controller, I believe I may be able
to use non-Compaq disks.  I've decided to wait until I actually get them
and borrow an IBM or Quantum disk to test this theory.

cheers,

Rob.