[SunRescue] Spare 411 drive case

CyrusM.Reedreedc at cc.wwu.edu CyrusM.Reedreedc at cc.wwu.edu
Fri Aug 11 20:38:47 CDT 2000

I'm looking for a 411 drive case that I could put a CD-ROM drive in.  I
recently won a Sun CD-ROM on e-bay, but it didn't come with an external
case. If anybody has a spare that they would be willing to part with
please let me know.  Also, it seems my newly acquired CD-ROM drive came
with a "free" copy of Solaris 2.4.  Is there an easy way I can use this to
set up the SunOS compatibility feature of OpenBSD?  I noticed that there
is an export directory that seems to have all the directories that I need,
but not ever having dealt with Solaris that much I'm not sure if anything
special happens when these files get installed that would keep me from
just copying directly from the CD to the appropriate directories in my
OpenBSD installation.

Thanks,
Cyrus