[SunRescue] dsl advice

JohnLengelingjohnl at microware.com JohnLengelingjohnl at microware.com
Thu Aug 10 14:30:44 CDT 2000

I think I had an model SBE-200 card.  The problem was that it would
probe the card but you tried doing something with the card like bring
the interface up with ifconfig, it would error out.  I tried this on a
Classic.  It didn't have anything to do with a jumper.  The OpenBSD guy
I sent it do said that it was a known problem but he never had a card
to  fix the problem.

Of course there could be two different ethernet cards from Artecon.
This one looked like a SCSI/Ethernet card (like a Sun FSBE) but all fo
the SCSI chips were missing.

Since you have first hand knowlege that it works, now I really want to
get one!

johnl