[SunRescue] dsl advice

Kurt Nowak knowak at polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu
Thu Aug 10 13:51:34 CDT 2000

Thanks Paul,

Im just getting my feet wet with the availabilities of DSL. Plus my area is only limited
to a couple of different providers :(
Ive ruled out earthlink already because of the lame pppoe thing..aparently many DSL
providing ISPs are going with the PPPOE thing now so they can sell more accounts with less
hassle on their end... such a shame.

Kurt