[SunRescue] dsl advice

John Lengeling johnl at microware.com
Thu Aug 10 10:31:08 CDT 2000

Kurt Nowak wrote:

> I found a cheap source for Artecon 10Base-T S-Bus NICs down in San Diego...so id
> rather see my old sparcs go to good use as firewalls than an old PC... JMHO..

I purchased one of these Artecon 10BaseT NICs from ebay several months
ago ($40) and I found out that OpenBSD 2.6 does not work with this
card.  I donated the card to the Sparc port developer in the hopes that
he would fix the problem.   I will have to ping him to see if he got it
working.

If there are any more, I would like to purchase some...

johnl

johnl