[SunRescue] dsl advice

KurtNowakknowak at polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu KurtNowakknowak at polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu
Wed Aug 9 18:52:40 CDT 2000

I might be able to scoop up some 10Base-T Artecon S-Bus cards. I cant
remember how much the surplus guy wanted for them...I know he had boxes of
them.... It will be in about a month when ill find out too.. if anyone is
interested, email me off the list and ill keep you in mind.. Ill be getting
one for my SS2/OpenBSD firewall...

Kurt