[SunRescue] Slightly OT: NAT with Solaris

Tomtom at nipltd.com Tomtom at nipltd.com
Wed Aug 9 04:03:37 CDT 2000

I've got a SparcStation LX that I want to replace a failing old PC with.
Trouble is, the PC runs linux and does NAT between my home LAN and my dialup
link.

Anyone know of a way to do NAT with Solaris? The LX runs Solaris 7 (and no,
I'm not going to run *BSD or Linux on it - there are some extra toys in the LX
I need, and support outside Solaris is pretty poor for them).

Cheers,
TOM

Tom Kranz - tom at nipltd.com
Systems Administrator, New Information Paradigms Ltd.
My opinions are my own, not NIP's, and not my cat's.