[SunRescue] CD's I just had drop in my lap...

Mike Hebel druaga at pmail.net
Fri Aug 4 10:37:19 CDT 2000

I don't have an external case for you but I might be able to provide a SCSI
CD that boots Solaris on Sparc properly.  I got a few installed in a large
AT server cube that I just received from a friend.  I'll re-post with the
exact drive model later.  I have one on my SS5 at work right now that I
booted from to move /var from one drive to another so I know the drive
works.

Mike Hebel