[SunRescue] CD's I just had drop in my lap...

BSD Bob the old greybead BSD freak bobkeys at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 4 10:23:34 CDT 2000

> BSD Bob,
>
> I'll trade you the 2.5.1 OS media for your 411 CD.  The OS was loaded on an
> IPX and ran quite nicely (at least as far as an IPX can run it!).
>
> Regards,
> Steve

I'll have to pass.  I have been looking for any sun CD at a reasonable
price, for almost a year.  I had been using and old apple cd, but it
would not boot from it.  Now, hopefully, I can boot my machines off CD
as opposed to tape or floppy.

Good Luck finding one of your own, though.  They be somewhat not-so-common
critters, it seems.

Thanks for the offer, tho.....

Bob