[SunRescue] CD's I just had drop in my lap...

Mike Hebel druaga at pmail.net
Fri Aug 4 09:46:00 CDT 2000

I think the problem is a common one among computer geeks in general. ;-)

Hmmm...maybe I'll post before and after pictures somewhere.  Those always
seem to be popular.

Anyhow - I'll get those CDs out as soon as I can.  As for the postage and
cost of CDR - don't worry about it.  I work on a case-by-case exchange
basis - within reason.  If I need something comparable I'll toss it out to
the group and see what comes up.  My karma does better that way and I
usually get what I need. ;-)

Mike Hebel