[SunRescue] Enlightenment

William Staniewicz wstan at planet.nl
Thu Aug 3 14:32:05 CDT 2000

I have been using MWM on my FreeBSD 32 RAM pc and have found it a very
good "minimalist" platform for operating in the X environment. I had
tried enlightenment, afterstep, olvwm, and fvwm2 but think it does
the job well without burdening the system. Most of the time I have
a couple rxvt terms going and Netscape Navigator running with
licq and tik. A clock (swisswatch), mutt, xbiff (for mail notification), icon box and
"lightslategrey" background keep it simple. Maybe your sparc would
be happy too with a similar arrangement.

Bill