[SunRescue] OpenBSD and MAC address?

ChrisTerwilligerchris at searat.com ChrisTerwilligerchris at searat.com
Wed Aug 2 18:33:26 CDT 2000

Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> [...]

You can change the MAC to anything you like...  I do this in an rc.ether
script that runs every time my IPX firewall boots.  eth0 gets the MAC
address of the motherboard automatically.  This is Redhat Linux, but
others are similar:

/sbin/ifconfig eth1 hw ether 00:40:05:42:e4:c6

--
// Chris Terwilliger
// chris at searat.com