[SunRescue] OpenBSD and MAC address?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Aug 2 10:46:04 CDT 2000

Which is all good if you have a newer NIC that actually has an ethernet
address.  However, I'm using an OLD SBUS NIC, which doesn't have it's own
ethernet address, it just takes the one from the host.  Which means that the
setenv local-mac-address? setting doesn't do anything on this machine when
using this NIC.  Lots of fun.  Somebody from the OpenBSD list told me to
search for "sea.c" in the archives for that list, so I'll try to get to that
later.  Thanks,
	Greg