[SunRescue] Sparcstation 2

P.A.Osborne P.A.Osborne at ukc.ac.uk
Wed Aug 2 06:29:18 CDT 2000

If its free grab it and run!

If its not then consider what you want to do as there isnt a lot
of memory in it (max 64mb) and the hard disk isnt large either.

Solaris probably wont be worth the effort but Net/Open BSD will
probably be just fine.

If you do have to part with cash for it,  I personally wouldnt
pay more than 50gbp.

Hope that helps

Paul