[SunRescue] OpenBSD and MAC address?

GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Aug 2 00:12:22 CDT 2000

Nobody on the OpenBSD list seems to be able to answer my OpenBSD question,
so I thought I'd try here.  How can I set the MAC address on an ethernet
card?  More importantly, how can I make it stay through reboots?  I need to
have it changed for some testing of OpenBSD as a firewall, but I can't
figure it out.  Thanks,
	Greg

| Windows NT has detected that there were no errors |
| for the past 10 minutes. The system will now try  |
| to restart or crash. Click the OK button to       |
| continue.                                         |
(sigline nicked from Jayan M on comp.os.linux.misc)