[SunRescue] SparcStation 10 questions

GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Aug 1 23:59:30 CDT 2000

This is an SBUS card (but you knew that).  It's for a NeWS printer.  I think
it needs a special cable to talk to a NeWS printer.  Check out the archives,
there are some more details there.

> 5011931015543

I find this one as a Serial/Parallel controller.  No real information on
this one, but do a search for 501-1931 on google, it turns up a few hits.
CCNY may even be able to tell you a little about it (that's the first link
on my search).
	Greg