[SunRescue] FS: Ultra 1/200E/256mb/Creator3D/4gig/2gig/cdrom/kb/mouse

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Apr 16 15:29:31 CDT 2000

Anybody interested in buying my Ultra 1?

Here's the ad I posted to a local newsgroup:

	Ultra 1/200E Creator UltraSPARC workstation
	200mhz UltraSPARC CPU
	256mb RAM
	Sun Creator3D 24-bit framebuffer (with hardware OpenGL support)
	4gig Seagate F/W SCSI HD installed
	2gig Seagate F/W SCSI HD w/bracket included (you'll have to pop
		the cover and install it)
	External fast/wide SCSI connector (68-pin, will include a
		68-pin-to-Centronics-SCSI cable if you want)
	Toshiba 12x SCSI CD-ROM installed
	built-in 10/100base-T Ethernet, audio, etc.
	Sun Type 5 or Type 6 keyboard and mech. mouse (your choice)
	Solaris 8 freshly installed, new Solaris 8 full media kit included

This is a great machine; its been my primary desktop box for the past
six months or so.  Unfortunately, the taxman cometh, and I've got to
give it up, and SOON (before the 24th).

Asking $1200/obo plus shipping (should be $50 or less for UPS Ground).

Please feel free to email with any questions you may have.

Bill
--
|   Bill Bradford    |   Austin, Texas   |