Re(2): Re(2): [SunRescue] Diff SCSI h/w

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Mon Sep 20 16:45:34 CDT 1999

rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:
>The best solution of all is to wire your computer area with 240V.  You
>lose less to resistive and p/s losses this way.  A pity you have to pay
>commercial rates in most areas to get a 3-phase feed.
>
>-James

Don't need all those phases, I just haven't built the computer area, and
won't be able to for a couple years.  If it will run on 110 it can run
where it is sitting, if it won't it will have to wait for the building.  I
intend to run a temporary tap just to fire it up and see which lights
still light, but I'm not going to permanently run 220 to a movable storage
shed.  I would however hook it up to 110, and run a network line in if it
would work.  That would at least keep the bees from nesting in it.

"The Microsoft Virtual Machine is no longer supported by Microsoft."
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ie/ie45faq.htm
hmmm....