[SunRescue] The latest haul 8-)

Bjrn Ramqvist brt at osk.sema.se
Fri Sep 17 03:03:38 CDT 1999

> We have a Mavica here, and it handles flash poorly inside, tends to
> totally "overexpose"(what would you call that in digital terms)  But a
> little playing with the different shutter settings and such make it a
> great camera, especially since it doesnt need any extra hardware. (it uses
> floppy disks, straight MPG files)

I used a Kodak DC-260 camera to shoot some pictures at our computer club
some months ago.
You could take a look in out FTP-server if you want:

ftp://ftp.eagle.y.se/pub/ec/bilder/

A warning though: The files are quite large, since I didn't have time to
"downsize" all the pictures.
Some are approx ~300KB! Look in the "990212" directory for digital
pictures. The other directories are ordinary pictures scanned with a
color scanner.

> It does seem to work better outside than inside.
>
> when we bought our house I took a bunch of pictures with it, if anyone
> cares it is at http://www.tjhnet.freeservers.com.

Very nice house! I know I would love to live in a house like that! :-)

	/Regards, Bjorn