[SunRescue] help with CPU ID

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Sep 16 22:37:32 CDT 1999

They don't seem that slow to me.  :)  I've got dual SM41's in my SS20 at
home, and it's not screaming fast, but I am running Solaris7 (bordering on
bloatware?).  I'd love to get some (1?) faster CPU, but I'm not willing to
shell out the money to buy one just yet.  Those CPUs should work nicely for
a home system without too much heavy interactive use, I'd think.
	Greg