[SunRescue] The latest haul 8-)

John Honniball John.Honniball at uwe.ac.uk
Thu Sep 16 10:16:45 CDT 1999

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:57:37 -0400 (EDT) Chris Petersen
<havoc at apk.net> wrote:
> At least I can prove to her that I'm NOT the only one who brings back
> carfuls of equipment at all times of day and night (and often at the expense
> of passenger comfort...There was the time that my buddy had to balance that
> 21" monitor on his lap, I don't think he really appreciated that much...)

Passenger comfort?  I know of a PDP-11 rescue in London
when the driver and two passengers were wedged into a car
along with an 11/34, two RL01s (rack-mounted disk
drives) and all the disk packs.

Not a problem if your car is large, but this is England,
remember, and the car was a Mini!

--
John Honniball
Email: John.Honniball at uwe.ac.uk