[SunRescue] The latest haul 8-)

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Thu Sep 16 02:07:19 CDT 1999

Okay, I know this isnt Sun stuff, but I cant pass up free equipment (and
I needed to bone up on AIX anyway).  Check out pictures of the latest
(and one of the biggest) equipment hauls I've made - three RS/6000
POWERservers, two IBM 3151 terminals w/keyboards, a 5081-16 Trinitron
monitor, keyboard, mouse, two boxes of manuals and O'Reilly X programming
guides, a 16-port serial port concentrator, external 1gig HD, and a BIG
box of used 8mm Exabyte tapes:

http://www.sunhelp.org/rs6k

(Pictures taken with my Sony Mavica FD-51 digital camera - its great,
 takes photos directly to disk in JPG format).

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."