[SunRescue] sun4/110 and ancient monitor

bobk bobk at sinister.com
Mon Sep 13 15:16:58 CDT 1999

Well folks, thanks for all your wise words. I am not sure this 4/110 is
operable, so I am going to run it on the serial port as soon as I get my
only null modem that I lent out. Anyhow, maybe I didn't say this or maybe
some of you just weren't reading well but neither the 4/110 or the Hitachi
monitor have 13w3 - they are all BNC & coax (I have the coax, amazingly
enough). SO splice and dicing isn't really neccessary here.

>From what I can gather, I need to hook the S on the 4/110 to the H/VH on
the monitor. Which I have already tried, to no avail. But now that I know
that I can look for other things that might be the problem.

To the guy who offered the 256k simms: I think I have enough 1mb simms to
fill this thing, but if I run short, I'd be happy to reuse them!

Damned Yankee
Bob Keyes