[SunRescue] Kinda off topic but...

James Lockwood lockwood at ISI.EDU
Fri Sep 3 16:13:33 CDT 1999

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Kurt A. Huhn wrote:

> I need one of those cables too, fortunately I can afford to spend some money
> on it.  Does anyone have any, or know of a source.  I figured Belkin would
> have made one, but I couldn't find a part number.

This should work, if it uses the exact same cables as the SS10/SS20.  Go
to Pi Manufacturing (www.pimfg.com) and get a p/n 530-1856-15 ("SUN MICRO
CABLE SPARC 10 TO AUI DB15 6 FT").  $21.60/ea.

They are variable, but have very very good prices on some funky cables
(including 13W3 cables and Sun-specific ones such as the funky parallel
cables).

This is the cheapest source that I know of.

-James