[SunRescue] Kinda off topic but...

DsaHQ at aol.com DsaHQ at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 20:03:25 CDT 1999

Hey, I've been silent so far, because I don't know much, and never needed
help, but here goes.  I have a Tadpole laptop, and need to get some files on
it from a Windows machine.  The problems that I have are that I don't have a
converter to AUI, so I can't talk to my network, and the files are bigger
than what a floppy can offer.  So I came up with an idea, I call my Sparcbook
from the Windoze machine, set the modem to auto answer on the Laptop, and use
Hyperterminal on the other one.  The problem is not connecting, that goes
fine, but doing file transfers back and forth.  Please help.

Jeff