[SunRescue] A Modest Proposal

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Sat Sep 18 20:30:08 CDT 1999

(heh, couldnt think of an other topic)

Anybody on either of these lists, who resides in Texas (tehrefore a
reasonable drive) who has any DEC VAX or PDP-11 stuff (and/or VTxx
series terminals, etc) that they'd like to trade for the lot of
IBM/AIX stuff shown at http://www.sunhelp.org/rs6k?

I've got two RS/6000 model 530s and a 550, two IBM 3151 terminals
with keyboards, one 5081-16 16" trinitron monitor, a big box of
Exabyte tapes for the systems, cables, keyboards, mice, etc...
Two of the systems had their HDs removed, but the third (dont
know which one yet) still has its HD, and all 3 still have all
the mounting brackets, etc.

(I just realized that I still have a thing for DEC stuff, and
would rather keep going in that direction rather than mess
with the IBM stuff...)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."