[SunRescue] The latest haul 8-)

Chris Petersen havoc at apk.net
Thu Sep 16 09:57:37 CDT 1999

Gotta remember to show these pics to the wife...

At least I can prove to her that I'm NOT the only one who brings back
carfuls of equipment at all times of day and night (and often at the expense
of passenger comfort...There was the time that my buddy had to balance that
21" monitor on his lap, I don't think he really appreciated that much...)

Oh yeah, if you've never worked with 5x0 boxen before, you'll find out
your winter heating bills will drop tremendously...On the other hand the A/C
will run all the time :)  My first AIX boxen was a 590 that doubled as an
Oracle db server and a space heater for my cubicle at work :)

And yes, those Sony cameras are great, I'll have to start watching for one
on the auctions (I saw your later message about what you got it for...)

Chris

--
Chris Petersen
Systems Engineer