[SunRescue] multicpu m68K

Bengt Kleberg bengt at softwell.se
Wed Sep 15 03:06:38 CDT 1999

> > possible (according to the 68K design specs) to make multiprocessor 68K

> I've seen Unisys-beasts running on 2 x mc68020

The Swedish company Diab Data made 68k computers. Up to 4x68040. The OS was DNIX
and they where very successful selling to small companies, small govenment agancies and local
councils.
The hardware division was sold to Bull, and scrapped.
the software division still makes compilers, but I think they are located in the US now.

Best Wishes, Bengt
Everything aforementioned should be regarded as totally private
opinions, and nothing else. bengt at softwell.se
``His great strength is that he is uncompromising. It would make
him physically ill to think of programming in C++.''