[SunRescue] HOW useful 690/MP

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Sep 14 12:56:43 CDT 1999

I suspect that some of these complaints are about me, since I'm using
Microsft Outlook 2000 on an NT system.  As soon as I figure out how to use
*nix to manage my NT domain at work, I'll start using some of the mailers
from there.  I've got this set to Plain Text, but that doesn't mean that it
obeys all the rules.  My appologizies,
	Greg Leblanc